header

Image Map

Friday 10 July 2015

Making Waves at the Beach

This Summer, the beaches best waves are in your hair

View on Instagram here 
I love the beach! I feel like I'm walking in a motivational poster that hangs in every waiting room on the planet. You know the ones with headings that say; motivation, potential or challenge with a sappy quote underneath? If a photo of the beach and a common saying is all it takes to motivate you, then you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will take over one day. Such posters also fail to motivate me with my hair, which is why I have perfected easy heat-free waves perfect for a day at the beach! The easiest (and most enjoyable) way to get gorgeous, carefree waves is to spend time swimming, since the salt water will give even the straightest and finest hair texture and volume. If you’re looking for  effortless ‘I just got back from the beach’ waves, minus sand in your shoes and getting sunburnt like an Irish child under a lamp, I recommend spritzing the mid-lengths to the ends of your strands with John Masters Organics Sea Mist Salt Spray, and sleeping overnight in two to four braids. Whether I'm in the middle of Summer or Winter, I'm a huge fan of au-natural beachy waves, and now you can be too!  

Xx

Ocean Waves


Organix Argon Oil Surf Paste
27 AUD - nelly.com



Ibiza Hair Curling Brush
54 AUD - ahalife.com


Sunday Somewhere Blue Sunglasses
133 AUD - surfstitch.com


Justine Brooks Starfish Ring
78 AUD - boticca.com


John Robshaw Beach Towel
135 AUD - bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment