header

Image Map

Monday 2 February 2015

Devils wear Prada, Angels wear Jimmy Choo

Photographed by Raymond Meier
Every time I leave the house for a party, I’m questioned on the safety of my shoe height, and offered suggestions to switch to a more “sensible” pair. Um… I wear five inches, or I wear nothing! So for all of those fashion-forward girls out there whose mothers make similar suggestions, I have compiled a list of THE most un-sensible, (and did I mention, drop-dead gorgeous) heels for a special night out. Seriously! If Jimmy Choo and Satan co created a shoe line… they would be more comfortable than these pairs of heels. 


Xx


1. Guiseppe Zanotti / 2. Nine West Guana / 3. Miss Masquerade / 4. Guess Kainda / 5. Milanoo/ 6.Jeffrey Campbell Gospel / 7. Christian Louboutin / 8. Kurt Geiger / 9. Abbey / 10. No longer available / 11. Steve Madden Pantha / 12. Pour La Victoire’s Tifara / 13. Gianvito Rossi / 14. Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment