header

Image Map

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Ah… ah… a-Jimmy-choo!

Turtle-necks, scarves and shovelling snow are SO last season. Gladiator sandals and itchy eyes are in! As Spring approaches and our hayfever inevitably starts to get worse, I’m getting excited as the shoes I've been coveting begin to hit stores!

Spring is my all-time favourite season. Baby animals are born, flowers are in full bloom and it’s host to one of the important dates on everyone’s social calendar— my birthday! Just kidding **nervous laughter** I’m talking of course about Melbourne Spring Fashion Week! While it may not be part of the holy trinity (London, Paris or New York), it boasts an array of talented designers from Alexander McQueen to Alexander Wang. And for all of the budding Alexander’s out there who adore fashion as much as us, the show is sure to be inspiring! But if cute baby lambs and fashion shows aren't enough to persuade you, here are some of my fave shoes for this season, guaranteed to put the spring back into your step.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment